06/25/2021–This Battle Has Already Been Won
In a dream, I was walking at night, through a tract of land that had evidently been a city at one point. It was in ruins.
I realized that there was an army of soldiers walking quietly, yet firmly into all the empty ruins, that proved not to actually be empty. As they went, they rescued people, and sent them on their way to safety, after providing a meal for entire families. I found myself trying to help others leave, as well–as were other people.
As morning was coming, the soldier who was helping me, in turn, to leave the ruins, was accosted by “others.” I was able to escape. I looked back, after reaching safety, thinking I would see my warrior lying dead. Instead, he had triumphed, and where he was standing, there was a glow of love and joy surrounding him.
I walked back to him, and asked him how he had survived. He explained, “I already died for the protection of you and your people, who are also my people. I am alive again, and cannot be killed. My death and rebirth has been protecting you all these years, and it still is, and it always will be. Go in peace and love, and know that I am with you always and forever. This battle has already been won.”
He then turned and walked on, rescuing others, one by one, in quick succession. I knew then, that the battle truly IS the Lord’s, and He has already fought it. He will never lose. His love WINS, over all darkness and ruin…every time.
NOTE #1…This song came out in July 2020, and I may have been listening to it before going to sleep on the night of this dream, since I do listen to it quite often. I have loved it since the first time I heard it. In the dream, Jesus gave me further assurance that it really is true. 😀
NOTE #2…I’m writing this on Friday, April 15, just before midnight. As I was looking through my list of published devotionals and prophetic words, I realized that yet another musical connection has appeared.This song was published on YouTube on Tuesday, April 5, and I’ve listened to it over and over again, because it is saying the same thing that I’ve shared here, from the dream I had, back in June of last year. Obviously, God is working everywhere, to get this message across to a wider audience.
NOTE #3…The day after tomorrow is Sunday, April 17–Easter Sunday in 2022. Everything in this article is totally connected to the reason we celebrate what I prefer to call “Resurrection Sunday.” I love that Holy Spirit gave me the dream nearly a year in advance!
Also, just yesterday, Holy Spirit, during the course of my day, told me to write down this scripture reference: Deuteronomy 31:8. I did, and as I reached for that piece of notepaper tonight, and then checked out the scripture online, I realized that it, too, connects to this article, the music selections above, and Sunday’s remembered events that we will celebrate.
It’s about Moses and Joshua, and God’s people at a specific point in Biblical history. Yet it’s prophetic about Jesus. Therefore it’s prophetic about us, in relationship to Jesus.
Deuteronomy 31:1-8 (NKJV–Bible Gateway)
(Joshua the New Leader of Israel)
1) Then Moses went and spoke these words to all Israel,
2) and he said to them: “I am one hundred and twenty years old today. I can no longer go out and come in. Also the Lord has said to me, ‘You shall not cross over this Jordan.”
3) The Lord your God Himself crosses over before you; He will destroy these nations from before you, and you shall dispossess them. Joshua himself crosses over before you, just as the Lord has said,
4) and the Lord will do to them as He did to Sihon and Og, the kings of the Amorites and their land, when He destroyed them.
5) The Lord will give them over to you, that you may do to them according to every commandment which I have commanded you.
6) Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them, for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.
7) Then Moses called Joshua and said to him in the sight of all Israel, “Be strong and of good courage, for you must go with this people to the land which the Lord has sworn to their fathers to give them, and you shall cause them to inherit it,
8) and the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you. Do not fear nor be dismayed.”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Scriptures marked (NKJV) are taken from the New King James Versionｮ
Copyright: 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.
* * * * * * * * * * * *