Recipe by Jackie George
(No Photo Available)
Jackie's Holiday Stuffing
I never measure, so I don't know measurements. I bake the stuffing in a rectangular glass dish.
- Stove Top Stuffing
- Mushroom Soup
- Canned Mushrooms (or diced Fresh Mushrooms)
- Water Chestnuts (diced)
- Celery (diced)
- Several Slices of Wheat Bread (torn into small pieces)
- Broth (heated)
- Poultry Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Sauté celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and poultry seasoning with a stick of butter until everything is cooked down and browned.
- Put the Stove Top Stuffing in a large bowl. Add the bread. Add the hot sauteed mix. Stir together. Add mushroom soup. Pour heated broth over the top and stir.
- Add more canned soup or broth as needed depending on your taste for moist stuffing. Add garlic to taste.
No Nutrition Info, due to No Measurements 🙂
One Reply to “Jackie’s Holiday Stuffing”
Thank you, Jackie!!! Love you tons. You are such a great cook!